[UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - LinuxConf Europe - Cambridge, September 2007

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Wed Apr 25 13:41:01 BST 2007

UKUUG announces details of its forthcoming event: LinuxConf Europe

LinuxConf Europe is a new conference for linux developers organised as a
collaboration between the UK Unix User Group and the German Unix User Group.

It will take place at the University Arms Hotel in Cambridge from Sunday 2nd
September to Tuesday 4th September 2007, immediately preceding the
invitation-only Kernel Summit (organised by USENIX) at the same venue.
LinuxConf Europe will consist of two or more streams of talks and tutorials
alongside a small exhibition.

We invite speakers on any aspect of Linux development and use. The programme
aims to cover a variety of topics, including kernel and desktop development,
tools, applications, networking, security, performance and case-studies of
linux deployments. Any topic likely to be of interest to Linux developers and
enthusiasts will be considered.

The call for papers is now available at:

http://www.linuxconf.eu/2007/cfp/

Please use the form on the cfp to submit an abstract.

Sponsorship opportunities are also available - let me know if you require
details.

Regards,

Jane

--