[UKUUG-Announce] [Aleksejs.Truhans@parex.lv: Supporting python]

mikeb at gbdirect.co.uk mikeb at gbdirect.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 11:24:49 GMT 2007

I was asked if I would forward this to the announce list - can anyone Python-ish help
Alesejs?

----- Forwarded message from Aleksejs Truhans <Aleksejs.Truhans at parex.lv> -----

Hello!

We have some programs written in Python already and are going to develop
more. These are quite critical and mostly working well but sometimes our
skills are not enough to resolve problems we encounter. How could you
help us? How much would it cost? If it sounds interesting, please,
contact me. It would be quicker, perhaps, to discuss initial questions
over phone, so here is mine: (+371) 29450858.

Sincerely,
Aleksejs.

----- End forwarded message -----

--