[UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG Seminar - 'Databases & the Web'

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Fri Sep 14 12:38:03 BST 2007

Due to the original late announcement of this event I am pleased to advise
that the 'Early bird rate' has now been extended to:

****** Monday 24th September ******

UKUUG members can attend this full day seminar for just £70 + vat

Databases and the Web

Tuesday 16th October 2007. 9:30 — 5pm

(Imperial Hotel, Russell Square, London WC1B 5BB)

Full details can be found on our web site at:

http://www.ukuug.org/events/seminars/databases/

Provisional Schedule:

MySQL Database for High Availability Web Applications - Tushar Joshi
PostgreSQL Web Projects: From Start to Finish - Simon Riggs
Tuning Tips for Linux and AIX to run a Database - Nigel Griffiths
Introducing Oracle Application Express: Database application development for
the web in no time flat - Julian Lane
DB2 on Linux for Web Development - John Pickford
iPlayer Server-Side: The Evolution of an XML Tool-Chain - Matthew Browning

--
UKUUG Secretariat
PO Box 37
office at ukuug.org