[UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG Spring Event - March 2009 - Call For Papers

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Wed Nov 12 14:33:48 GMT 2008

*****************UKUUG Spring 2009 Conference***********************

			24-26 March in London

UKUUG's annual Large Installation Systems Administration (LISA) conference
will take place in London from 24-26 March 2009.

The conference will be preceded by a Kerberos tutorial.

We are currently accepting talks; so if you are a systems administrator, we
want to hear from you.

We are seeking papers covering all aspects of systems and network
administration, including:

*security and audit 			*authentication and authorisation
*operating systems 			*ethics and legislative compliance
*storage solutions 			*network file systems
*cluster management 		*nomadic and wireless computing
*configuration management 	*scripting and task automation
*benchmarking and performance tuning

If you have a novel solution to a problem, experience of a particular
application or hardware platform, tips and tricks for fellow systems
administrators, or a favourite tool you could talk about, please submit a
paper for consideration by the programme committee.

Significant Dates
	Initial closing date for abstracts: 		26th November 2008

To offer a talk, or make enquiries about a partially formed idea, email
spring2009 at ukuug.org

More Information
See the conference web site for news and up-to-date information:

http://www.ukuug.org/events/spring2009/

--
UKUUG Secretariat
PO Box 37