[UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - OpenTech - 4th July - ULU - Reservations open!

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Wed May 20 10:10:22 BST 2009

   * Ticket reservations now open - Please Redistribute Freely *

                        Open Tech 2009
                       sponsored by 4iP

         Saturday July 4th - ULU, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY
             http://www.ukuug.org/events/opentech2009/

   Open Tech 2009, from UKUUG and friends,
   Saturday July 4th
   ULU, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY

   Tickets only £5
   Students Free Entry

   Totalling 33 talks across 3 sessions covering 7 hours,
   some space hijacking and plenty of time to talk in the
   bar after sessions which challenge, inspire or talk about
   something that makes you want to help how you can. The
   last two times we have sold out in advance, so you are
   strongly advised to pre-register.

   This year's line up features...
        * Two Cultures from Bill Thompson
        * Bad Science from Ben Goldacre
        * Peace & War
        * Making things happen, from those who do
        * Web of Power - what's next for Politicians?
        * The Guardian and Ian Tomlinson Story
        * Ways our Internet Laws are Broken

   The full schedule is at
             http://www.ukuug.org/events/opentech2009/

   Brought to you by UKUUG and friends. Sponsored by 4iP

   Tickets are £5 on the door; pre-register yours online now at
             http://www.ukuug.org/events/opentech2009/registration

   * Want to help out? *

   OpenTech is organised by volunteers and we are now looking
   for volunteers to help out on the day. In return for free
   early entry and our eternal gratitude, we're in need of a
   few people to show up a bit earlier and help us set the
   venue up.

   If you're interested, or have random other questions, email
   us on opentech at ukuug.org

   Final programme may be subject to alteration. OpenTech is a
   not for profit event open to everyone so please help spread
   the word online and offline. Thanks for reading!

   Saturday July 4th - ULU, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY
   http://www.ukuug.org/events/opentech2009/

   When signing up for your tickets online, why not tick the
   box to hear a little more from us, or just send an email to
   join up opentech-info-subscribe at lists.ukuug.org . Your
   address will only be used to contact you about OpenTech and
   will not be passed onto third parties.

    Saturday July 4th - ULU, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY

             http://www.ukuug.org/events/opentech2009/

    Final programme may be subject to alteration. Thanks for reading!
--
UKUUG Secretariat
PO Box 37
office at ukuug.org