[UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - Spring 2010 - Call For Papers

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Mon Nov 2 10:00:41 GMT 2009

UKUUG's annual Large Installation Systems Administration (LISA) conference
will take place in Manchester from 23-25 March 2010.

http://spring2010.ukuug.org/CallForPapers

We are currently accepting proposals for talks; so if you are a systems
administrator or developer, we want to hear from you. We are seeking papers
covering all aspects of systems and network administration, including:
security and audit
authentication and authorisation
operating systems
ethics and legislative compliance
storage solutions
network file systems
databases and directory services
nomadic and wireless computing
benchmarking and performance tuning
configuration management
scripting and task automation
cluster management
Deadline date for abstracts:  15th November 2009
To offer a talk, or make enquiries about a partially formed idea, email
spring2010 at ukuug.org.

--
UKUUG Secretariat
PO Box 37