[UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - Spring 2011 - Speakers required

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Fri Nov 12 11:40:59 GMT 2010

UKUUG's annual Large Installation Systems Administration (LISA) conference
will take place in Leeds from 22-24 March 2010.

We still have places in the programme for Conference talks so if you are a
systems administrator or developer, we want to hear from you.

We are seeking papers covering all aspects of systems and network
administration etc.

The deadline for abstracts is 15th November (although we will extend this to
22nd November)

see the CFP at:

http://www.ukuug.org/events/spring2011/cfp/

We hope to hear from you.