[UKUUG-Announce] PostgreSQL UK Conference, July 12, nr Milton Keynes

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Tue Jun 25 11:03:51 BST 2013

PGDay UK is the main event for the local PostgreSQL community, with
speakers from various companies and spread across the UK. We've got many of
the key developers in town, so please come to listen and to talk to
developers and users.

Come and find out the latest on the forthcoming PostgreSQL 9.3 release, see
why PostgreSQL is the World's Most Advanced (Open Source) Database and get
involved in our thriving international community via the UK group.

PGday UK is on Friday July 12, near Milton Keynes, easily accessible from
the M1 and also by fast train direct from central London in less than 30
minutes.

Further details http://postgresqlusergroup.org.uk/
plus a special price organised for FLOSS UK members
https://pgdayukvip.eventwax.com/pgday-uk/register/

In addition there is an international conference on PostgreSQL Clustering,
High Availability and Replication [CHAR(13)] on July 11, with the leading
speakers from 8 countries.
http://char13.info/schedule

3 day Training on Advanced Development & Performance available immediately
before conference, 8-10 July. Ask info at 2ndQuadrant for details.

Come for the day or stay for the week, up to you.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards

FLOSS UK Secretariat
PO Box 37