[UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - FLOSS UK DEVOPS - Call for Papers - Brighton 2014

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Tue Nov 5 12:00:25 GMT 2013

****Significant Dates: Initial closing date for abstracts:
15th November 2013*****

FLOSS UK 'DEVOPS' - Spring 2014 - Workshop & Conference
Brighton - 18th - 20th March 2014

Workshop: The conference will be preceded by a workshop. If you would like to
offer a workshop that might interest our target audience, please submit a
proposal.

Conference: We are currently accepting talks; so if you are a systems
administrator, we want to hear from you. We are seeking papers covering all
aspects of systems and network administration.

Bursaries may be made available for accepted speakers who are unable to afford
travel costs.

All accepted speakers receive a complimentary conference place and a ticket
for the Conference dinner.

We are also seeking lightning talks for the afternoon of Wednesday 19th March
– please contact us if you have something you want to schedule in the
programme.

Significant Dates: Initial closing date for abstracts:
15th November 2013

Speakers notified by: 22nd November 2013

To offer a talk please submit online at:
http://conference.flossuk.org/en/spring2014/cfp/session/new

--
FLOSS UK Secretariat
PO Box 37