[UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - FLOSS UK - Forthcoming events

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Wed Apr 15 12:23:56 BST 2015

OpenTech 15

Saturday 13th June 2015 -  University London Union

The usual mix of technology, experience and everything else.

See:  http://www.opentech.org.uk[1]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dynamic Languages
Conference

Saturday 20th June 2015 - Manchester

The DLC is a cross-language event aimed at Open Source Dynamic Languages, we hope
to bring together all the languages in an open forum to discuss and present the
manner in which these languages approach and solve tasks at the cutting edge of
development technology
The Dynamic language conference is a joint initiative organised by FlossUK[2] and
Shadowcat Systems[3]. We hope to encourage a wide uptake from both business,
entrapaneurs, freelancers and interested individuals.
See: http://www.dynamiclanguages.co.uk[4]

--
FLOSS UK Secretariat
office at flossuk.org