[UKUUG-Announce] FLOSS UK - Google Grants for Women in Tech

Jane Morrison office at ukuug.org
Thu Mar 5 13:15:37 GMT 2015

** We have just been advised that the deadline has been extended until tomorrow ***

Google EMEA Women in Tech Conference and Travel grants for female computer
scientists

As part of Google's ongoing commitment to encourage women to excel in computing
and technology, we are pleased to offer Women in Tech Travel and Conference Grants
to attend FLOSS UK.

We are offering the winners:

Free registration for the conference
Up to 1000 EUR towards travel and accommodation costs (will be paid after the
conference)
To be eligible for a conference grant, the candidate must:

Be a woman working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a
technical field related to the conference subject (no residency restrictions apply)

Have a strong academic and/or professional background with demonstrated leadership
ability

Be able to attend the core day(s) of one of the main conference

To Apply: https://www.google.com/edu/scholarships/google-travel-and-conference-grants/#!europe

--
FLOSS UK Secretariat
office at flossuk.org